06 May, 2013

May Photo A Day : Day 6 : Broken

When I saw this prompt I was very clear what I wanted for this one. Couple of days back I had seen my son playing with these and I had laughed out loud. Let me show you the pictures first before I elaborate.


These are a bunch of his broken cars. The red one is Lighting Mc Queen (his most favourite car), the green one is Dr. Hudson, Black one is the Jeep & The Blue one is a racing car. Each of these cars are close to his heart so close that even now when these are out of order, he still makes it a point to play with them.

Besides that you can see the extra tyres and some other parts. These have been stored by my Hubby as they come handy when the brat breaks one of his car. So basically these are my Son's toy car ke spare parts.

Needless to say that he loves Cars. He has a variety of small & big cars. At last count he had some 30-40 cars and he desires for more.


That's him playing with the broken cars. If you look properly you can see he is saying something to the car. He is actually talking to the car and doing a voice over for his cars. *rolls her eyes* Boyz!!!!! You can actually see him talking to the cars and doing grrrr! vrroooom! broomm! and what not!

If you have to befriend this guy all you need to do is gift him a car and then do some car talk with him. He is yours forever!

That's my son for you.

No chocolate don't work him.

On that note how was your weekend?

We saw Chota Bheem and Bali. The movie was good but for kids the vamp was quite scary. I wish they had tried to tone her down. Arnav though loves CB (it was because of him that we had gone for the movie) but the vamp ultimately scared him. My parents preferred watching "Shootout at Wadala" and according to them movie was strictly ok. After that we went home for lunch and again went out in the evening to meet Dad's friends ending the day with a dinner out. It was hectic day but satisfying.

What did you guys do yesterday?

18 comments:

  1. Nicee!!! Don't you love it when kids have something special, something they so love you can define them with those, like in this post? :D I really like the spare parts! Haha!

    I spent the weekend lazing around, watching movies, learning the guitar (:D yay!) and sleeping, with a bit of reading/writing in between! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Smita, I have also done on similar lines but honestly, I did not look here.
    At the moment, not my kid, my husband is a bigger fan of little cars. We have several of them. He seems to be preparing to pass on the legacy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least he sits alone and plays with cars..be happy about it..and a total kala tikka to that picture with him talking to the cars :)

    RD wants to take R for the movie, but I will tell him about this one :) I havent taken R to a theater yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son was always seen with a car in hand too. I wish I had kept those broken pieces of toys. Sigh! Vrroom Vroom vrroom... I miss those words. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Names for cars! Wow! He sure takes his rides seriously! I thought only girls named their dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I love cars too. both the drivable ones and the tiny ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boysssss!!! They just love cars! Arnav's cars and his spare 'parts' reminded me that Aaryan was crazy about his cars (as a kid) and my nephew is super crazy. He is 4 year old and he has only cars as toys and he can identify ALL cars on the roads and TV... even the high end foreign cards.

    A great weekend you dad! Cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to talk to my toys too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter talk to her toys but she is never fan of car..I think its typical boys thing to love car..We tried hard to get her into car ..she always perfer her dolls and playset :-) Arnav is looking very cute in pic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arre u talking of ur son my 30+ year old husband still goes gaga over cars n toys **roll my eyes** :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is it with boys and their cars?! :D
    We watched Iron Man 3 yesterday and it was very very nice!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. We were at Chhota Bheem too ... some nine of us.. cousins, nephews, nieces. Super fun even though the film was bad!! How good can Chhota Bheem get? As for Arnav's passion for cars.. I'll remember that when we meet :-).

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always nice to watch kids playing alone with toys...they talk, they name and they enact...nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So now I know what to get for him when we meet! Cars it is :). And you could get me chocolates, I would happily grab them with both hands :P





    ReplyDelete
  15. I will come with two big cars just to talk to Arnav :) How cute is the second photo.. totally love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok so now i know what to get him when i meet him :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So engrossed he is, talking to the cars eh :)

    ReplyDelete

Bolo Bolo Tell Tell...

Share This Post