07 May, 2013

May Photo A Day : Day 7 : Something Beginning With F

There were so many thoughts in my mind for F. Flowers on a colleagues desk, Fish from our aquarium, Fire & my history with it, Father & my love for him but F for Fate gave me this.


The Doctor says I am suffering from Pharyngitis. I couldn't help laughing at the coincidence! F for Fever!!! Strangely exactly one month back I had that bad throat incident and now again.

But hey I will not leave you with a boring photo.

Here is Arnav's photo having F for Fun at Qutab Minar. One of those rare times when you are randomly clicking photos and manage to catch such a nice moment. This is also my Cover Photo on Facebook and thus this might not be new for you but given the circumstances this the best I can do! But hey isn't he a balm for a sore throat & eyes ;)


Will reply to your comments and comment in your posts as possible. Till than pray I manage to finish this Challenge

20 comments:

  1. Get well soon Smita !
    I too have a severe throat infection. DOnt know the nomenclature though . Dont worry U will finish it
    tc and GREAT ideas inspite of fever !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Take care and rest too.
    Dont worry, you will be fit and fine by evening.
    Are you in office with fever??


    ReplyDelete
  3. Ofcourse he is :) And u get well soon. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon! Arnav's picture, is truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These days I am over-cautious. Can't afford to fall ill as I am the only one who has to take care of the little one.
    Loved that picture of Arnav's. I usually click atleast 5 pictures in a series fatafat because those capture some rare expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun pic. He is. Get well soon dear.

    http://www.whatmycameracaptures.com/may-photo-a-day-7/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon, Arnav's pic is cute. Kids express happiness so innocently na?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww he sure is :). Look at that delightful expression on his face!
    You get well soon Smita!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey take care...Hope you are feeling better now...
    Hubby too had similar infection :(
    He indeed is a balm for anything sore :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take care Smita!

    The photo looks super cute, lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At times I feel I would have given up on life long ago, if it hadn't been for kids! They really are fun to be with. Good choice for today's prompt. And do hurry up and get well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog!Loved it!Will keep coming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He definitely is. Cute little thing. :)

    Get well soon Smita!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Take care of your F for fever Smita. Aryan is a poser !

    ReplyDelete
  15. throat aches are bad :( Take care! Arnav's pic is really cute. I think you had put it on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Get better soon. Arnav is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was googling what exactly is "pharyngitis"! lol :D
    take care and get well soon ok?

    ReplyDelete
  18. P.S: Love that candid shot of aarav :-)

    ReplyDelete

Bolo Bolo Tell Tell...

Share This Post